Tuesday 30 December 2014

Back in UK.

It was an amazing month of December.
For me and and some of my GMMA Academy team mates.
We have had an exciting  lessons of Muay Thai in Thailand and Malaysia.
We have met very interesting and inspiring people.
We have experienced three weeks worth of Muay Thai training at Singpatong Gym in Phuket, Thailand. Where we have met many great,passionated fighters, which we had chance to exchange our knowledge with and learn from some of them. At the end of the camp we had opportunity to try ourselves in the ring on full Thaiboxing rules.
Meeting our overseas Coaches and their family was probably the most interesting and honourable part of the trip for me personally.
Training with legendary brothers, part of GMMA Academy founders team was the cherry on top of our great adventure.
Now back in London, back to my own private Thailand.
I am continuing my own routine with few little adjustments due to the lessons I have learnt past month.
As much as I have loved every minute of our training camp I am very positive that London and our GMMA Academy branch in here is the right place for me.
This is where I make most out of my career as a fighter,instructor, manager.
This is where I can be close to my loved ones and friends.
This is where I am constantly improving myself while being able to help others.
This is my little Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment