Friday 2 January 2015

New years resolutions.

If you have declared some changes to your everydays life along with beginning of new 2015 year.
I would truly like to wish you all the strength and energy to keep up with your resolutions. I hope everything works just like you want or even better.
New year can possibly be good starting point for some positive changes and adjustments to our lives.
Giving ourselves some time frames, or setting up breaking points can help us achieving our goals and make some improvements.
It can help to prepare ourselves for bigger or smaller revolutions.
There is so many things I would like to do, improve, increase.
As my schedule is already pretty busy it isn't easy to fit in some extra activities in a regular basis.
What I have learnt in my short life is that I shouldn't wait for new year,next month,week or tomorrow.
I should try to do what I believe is right for me straight away.
Tomorrow we are going to be busy with something else and our priorities and unexpected things might send our ambitions at the back of the queue.
Anyway, whatever we are going to change; get rid of some habits, improve our training, diet etc.
Magic comes with persistence.
Doesn't matter when you make changes as long as you remain strong and keep up with your resolutions.
Happy New year everyone.
All the best with your resolutions :-)
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment