Monday 26 January 2015

Talent show inspiration

Weekend evenings, when I manage to get some spare time, I do really like to watch TV talent shows.
Shows like "Britain got talent", the "X factor" or the "Voice". I like it for few different reasons. I do like a bit of good music. but the main reason would be; all of those life changing stories. It really talks to me when I see those average looking people,coming up on the stage and making those amazing sounds and other unbelievable skills. They all got they own stories to tell. More than anything else these stories are the main factor making me want to watch it. Otherways I could simply listen to the radio or watch the YouTube. I would compare it to reading some biographies and seeing that don't matter how much talent you got and how good you are. What really matters is how much you are willing to sacrifice and how hard will you work.
I do really enjoy seeing all these ordinary looking people,with some ordinary lives and jobs,coming out from nowhere and doing something extraordinary.
All that gives me inspiration, it help the fire inside me keep on burning.
We all get bad days, we all get ups and downs. We all get tired and make mistakes.
We all sometimes step of the right path.
It is important to have some form of passion, hobby,something creative to ourselves.
What is going to keep us focused,help us believe in ourselves and make us improve.
I have choose martial arts and fighting game :-)


photoKrystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/FighterGMMA Academy
      

No comments:

Post a Comment