Thursday 15 January 2015

Tomorrow never comes.

The older we get, the more we appreciate every minute of our lives.
It comes with experience.
Especially at the occasions like the end of another year, Christmas,holidays or some other events that we were waiting for a long time.
I am sure that the more experience you get the more you realise that there is no time to waste.
It applies to all aspects of our lives.
Family, friends, work,hobbies,diet and our training too.
It can be hard to fit in everything you wanna do in 24 hours of our days.
One thing I have learnt and constantly trying to improve is that; if there is something I decided that I'll do.
I am going to do it at the nearest possible time I can. It comes to my work, my training as well as every days life duties. 
I try not to leave it for next day, I try not to leave it for next training.
If I am in the gym, running on the road, hitting those pads or bag, practising those moves right here, right now.
What's the point of doing it half hearted?!
What's the point of leaving it for tomorrow? Tomorrow you will find another excuse or explanation, tomorrow something might come up and you might not be able to come over to the gym.
"There is no tomorrow "!
As everyone else I do feel exhausted and I got my ups and downs.
But trust me there is no better feeling and no better recipe to lift yourself up, than push it harder. As I have mentioned in one of my previous post, stick to the plans you made when you were fresh and rested. Follow your plan,follow your dreams.
You got two options: leave it for later,with big pail of other "I'll do it later tasks",which will never reduce unless you change your attitude.
Or use your nearest possible opportunity and move on with some other tasks which have been waiting there for you.
You wanna improve your stamina; do some cardiovascular workout.
You wanna improve your power; do some strength workout.
You wanna improve your flexibility; do more stretching.
You wanna be better at kicking and punching techniques; simply practise more of kick and punch.

photoKrystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/FighterGMMA Academy
      

No comments:

Post a Comment