Saturday 31 January 2015

"I wish"

"I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala..."
This is a chorus of a song, sang by artist called Skee-Lo.
We all got many wishes and would love to achieve and complete many various tasks. Some of our wishes, like the height in Skee-Lo's song cannot be really changed. But most of our wanna be and wanna do wishes can be done.
All it takes is a bit of strong will power,dedication and perseverance.
I get many new ideas every day.
I also get many old ideas coming back to me. So many of them make me think that if I have continued since I have first thought off them I would be so much better of.
Of course we can only do so much in a day and we are just humans which also need to re charge our batteries.
I personally think that it all comes to ability of setting up the priorities and planning ahead.
My aim is to become a top fighter,martial artist,coach and instructor.
All that, I do strongly believe is going to build up my private,family life too.
Sliding in some new training routine into my schedule; like more and different types of stretching,techniques, speed , stamina and resistance work. Is one thing. Also it need a bit of understanding of my own body and respecting it.
Apart of physical side of my future plans there is also mental annd spiritual aspect, which I strongly believe is the most important. As my coach often says "That invisible work is what really matters and  is going to make you better".
That's why I do practice meditation and work on my listening,observing and understannding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment