Friday 12 December 2014

Running up the hill, Patong /Thailand.

So we have settled down in the villa right in front of the Sing Patong Gym. Gym that we are training at.
This is our home till 25th of December.
I am loving it here.
All we got is bed for each person,aircon working in all the rooms, fridges full of water and one of the most important; wifi. Beautiful view of the local beach from the balcony,every time I look down I feel inspired, it is just like looking at some great piece of art.
I share this same feeling when I reach to the top of the hill at the beginning of our training  sessions run.
That hill is a killer.
Running up you are fighting with yourself,when you manage to get right up to the top and you know that you pushed yourself hard to do it at the best pace you could.
As a prize you will have a chance to see the local town and beach from the hight,through the gap in between the bushes.
That view lifts me up.
I feel fortunate that I am here training with my friends.
Doing something that I love in such a beautiful surroundings.
Each time I reach up to that top,without stopping or slowing down.
I look at the scenery with full feel,with believe that I have earned to be here (up on the top).
Nothing else brought me up here but my own hard work.
My constant development.
Against all of the impediments I am pushing myself and pushing the boundaries of my physical and mental fitness.
Many reasons are trying to disturb my performance.
But as long as I stay honest with myself and do not allow the weakness take over and stop me .
I can sleep well and enjoy advantages of this amazing trip.
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment