Thursday 25 December 2014

Muay Thai fight experience (preparation ).

....Boys have gently pressed my muscles from toes to neck.
Especially concentrating on the legs,arms and stomach.
They put plenty of oil and rubbed it in.
Once they finished I begun some light shadow boxing.
My GMMA coach,Sir Dave,who has been there with me at all the times, making sure everything works fine for me.
Has watched me moving around and reminded me our fight strategy we have been working on intensively last few days.
Thai coach came over,dressed me up in traditional cape, did the prayers and put clubs Mongkol on my head.
So this is the time,now I feel it even more.
I am going in to the ring not for the first time.
But this time it is extraordinary  feeling.
All the preparation and spiritual aspects was always something making Muay Thai very interesting for me.
Now I am in it in the middle of the action.
I remember when last year,during my honey moon trip to Thailand.
Me and my wife have been to the Lumpinee Stadium,watching fights.
I have looked at all the fighters and thought that I would love to take part in it.
So here we are...
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment