Sunday 21 December 2014

Teaching is very individual profession.

Training others is very skillful and delicate profession.
Don't matter what you teach, theoretical knowledge and knowing the subject is not enough.
There is many other components which makes you good teacher.
You need to have a passion for what you are sharing and great love to a people.
You got to have individual approach to everyone of your students .
You got to be great listener and observer.
That's why I have learnt that not always what works for me also going to work for others.
My personal feelings towards performance of my team mates or students cannot be put on the first plan.
I've got to primarily consider their needs,habits and their good with great respect of their own choices.
It is the students who has chose me and they trust me and believe in my intentions.
So my job is to pay them back the best I can .
Some questions and answers I got do not come straight away.
I am very fortunate of having great team of passionated and experienced coaches who are putting all the effort in improving everyone of us and passing over to us,to me much more than just the knowledge of how to kick and punch.
It is great pleasure of being part of winning team on the mission to help others.
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment