Wednesday 10 December 2014

Training in Malaysia /day two.

Second day of our training at GMMA Academy in Malaysia.
We started at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Bit of stretching and moved on straight to  10k run.
All three of us felt over training effects,from day before on our calve muscles.
Speaking for myself I have to say that it made me worried a bit as I really want to perform on the highest level that I can.
I wanna take as much away from this trip as possible. I knew there will be struggle and injuries in process of training.
But I would never expect it on such an early stage. I would never think that it can happen to me any more.
After all different types of training routine  at very high intensity level I do in general, I would like to think that any part of my body can hurt like that after one day of training. Especially not my legs.
Oh well,I happen to found out that I am not indestructible.
I suppose one more thing  would apply to this event ; it is not about how much you are training,it is more about how.
Anyway, no drama, I have been there before.
I have suffered and continued.
After 10k run, which I have completed a bit slower than day before we moved to skipping and shadow boxing (fast pace again).
Local park gardener,where we trained was kind enough to give us very refreshing shower with the water hose he was using to clean the walls.
That was best feeling ever.
Breakfast, shower,local waterfall trip and fantastic dinner cooked by our Coaches Mum served at their home, surrounded by their very welcoming Family.
Our Coaches shared some of their observations and gave us some directions before the evening session at the GMMA gym.
Session begun very usual, stretching, warm up, then we moved straight to sparring.
While sparring we tried to follow up tips given by our instructors.
We planning to follow up at the training in Thailand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment