Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday resolutions.

Sunday 14th of December 2014.
It is our rest day.
We had a nice long sleep,big breakfast then browsed around the local Beach and markets.
Found few souvenirs, some Thai boxing shorts and Thai oil for conditioning.
We've  been walking around busy streets of Patong and looking around at what they got to offer to the tourists.
They've got a lot.
But nothing else can push away from my head,planning and thinking about the training.
Considering how can I use this experience to develop myself and GMMA Academy to the maximum.
I don't just want to plot along with programme they give us.
I don't just wanna train like they do.
I wanna do more.
I want GMMA Academy to get better.
We had few days to adjust to the weather and their routine.
Now is the time to push it harder.
Of course, easy to say on the day off.
When I am relaxing and feeling fresh.
But as I have mentioned in one of my previous posts.
I truly believe that this is the best time to make some changes or plan your training.  All you got to do after is stay strong and keep up with your resolutions.
Most of the training concentrates on strong mindset.
As Sir (my coach)always says back in London ; "your body can take a lot,it is your brain who is giving up".

No comments:

Post a Comment