Tuesday 23 December 2014

Fight day in Thailand.

So here we are.
23rd of December 2014,after over two weeks of training camp. In Malaysia and Thailand with GMMA Academy and Singpatong Thaiboxing Coaches.
Today is the time to put all the hard training in practice.
This is something that I always wanted to experience since I have started training Muay Thai.
Training in Thailand and fight in Thailand.
Yesterday I had very relaxing day, GMMA Academy admin catch up day.
My Coach has treated me with legs and shoulders massage package at the local massage place.
I haven't felt so relaxed like yesterday for a long time.
This morning we started of slow jog,bit of shadow,stretching and light pad work at the local beach.
My brain and body begun waking up after a day of rest.
Light breakfast at our favourite place,then move around the town for a bit,looking for souvenirs.
Couple of hours of rest again,I have dosed for a bit while reading the magazine.
At four o clock, when boys have left for afternoon training, my Coach has helped me stretch and move around in the leaving room of the place we are renting.
We have finally polished few tactics for tonights fight.
After around 40 min of light movement and stretching we got shower and left for light meal.
Bit of fried rice and egg with chicken and hot cup of tea.
Now I am lying on the sofa,relaxing my legs and allowing my stomach to digest the food.
Ready for tonight.
Ready for new experience.
Ready for fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment