Thursday 28 August 2014

What is stopping you?

Recently I have seen post on one of my Facebook friends time line.
It was a picture of a horse which rein was hooked up around the leg of one of garden plastic armchairs. Writing underneath the picture was saying that "sometimes what is stopping you  is just in you head".
We all learnt that, many times,but we still tilt to doubt ourselves and allow our ego to tell us what we can and cannot do.
In my training and fighting experience I have been going through many different stages from "I am indestructible!",through "how much more can I take?", to"is this the end?".
It is related to different emotions and different circumstances,that we all going through.
Injuries,personal issues and many other things depends on situations.
It all have been talking to me many times and giving me mixed feelings.
After all,when the dust settles down I do come to this same conclusion once again.
I do realise once again that all negative thoughts was no needed and they have been simply created by my own mind.
There is no limits in my life!
The only limits are the once I do create myself.
That's another reason why constant training and fighting helps me to create better future for myself,my family,our Academy and our students.
Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment