Thursday 7 August 2014

Practise

Sometimes I hear questions asked by GMMA students, my friends or simply people I meet.
How can I perfect my kicks and punches?
How can I increase power,speed or stamina?
How do I become better martial artist or fighter?
How can I gain or loose some weight?
And many other similar, important to me questions, that I am always looking to answer the  best possible way for each individual.
I have been asking exactly this same questions, on my way to get where I am. I truly understand importance of finding the answer. 
One thing I've learnt over years of training and being the part of Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai association is that;
-dedication
-patience
-and practise,
Will bring all your answers.
Simply if you wanna be good kicker, you've got to kick.
If you wanna be good puncher, you've got to punch.
Speed, power, skills and everything else will come with practise.
As you probably have heard on different occasions.
Everydays practise of 20 minutes is always better than, once a week, for three hours. 
If you wanna be good at something,just do it! 

Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment