Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hard work pays off

During my still not very long but active and full of different experiences life.
I have met so many different people with so many different approaches to the world and surroundings.
Each individual makes it own way through they life,uses their abilities their own way too.
Everyone has its story and its  reasons behind it.
I have met many talented and hard working people,people with abilities and people with passion and drive.
Everyone has its own way of development and achieving their goals.
Out of my own experience I have learnt that whatever describes you doesn't mean nothing if you do not put enough hard work.
Life isn't easy we all go through ups and downs,one thing which always makes me go forward,is my vision of the future.
GMMA Academy is my body,mind and spirit development institution.
Hard work is another way of meditation.
Seeing our GuruMuayThai and Gukwoone kids and adult students improving in the gym and outside is something that helps me through the weak days too.
Hearing from them or their parents that they see improvement in some aspects of their lives due to our training is makes my biggest payday ever.
That's why believing in hard work and never give up attitude is something we wanna share from the youngest to the oldest GMMA member.
We also wanna make sure that their hard work is rewarded to back up our words.

Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment