Monday 4 August 2014

Fasting day

So far Sundays used to be my rest and getting back energy days.
I would always try to spend some quality time with my wife and friends.
Sometimes I would allow myself some little food treat that I wouldn't normally eat during the week.
I still wanna spend Sundays with my wife and relax but I see it as a perfect day for fasting.(water only)
Out of my studies and research fasting once a week could be beneficial for you in many ways.
The way I see it, it suppose to help me clean some toxins from my body.
Trigger fat burning in my reserves,
while help me with my weight management (as long as I do control my food intake after fasting).
I am hoping that it will help me control my hunger between the meals during the week.
It is definitely another way of practising my discipline and will power.
I have choose Sunday as I don't think it would be the greatest idea during a week when I am busy with GMMA Academy work, Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai training.
I've got to tell that I had some quality sleep and woke up earlier than usually.
Did my morning jog on the empty stomach, took the shower and had some light breakfast, full of proteins and vegetables.
Allowed my body to digest what I've eaten and took a bus, instead of bicycle,to go down to the gym.


Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment