Saturday 2 August 2014

Learning from others.

Just sitting and relaxing after another great GuruMuayThai training.
At one of the local Shepherds Bush restaurants having some fish and vegetables for dinner.
Looking at the big screen in the corner of the restaurant, which is showing common wealth games in Glasgow.
Analysing our training and having my eyes hooked up on the badminton game, Scotland against Malaysia.
Thinking of what we have practised today and what I am constantly working on and how much in common has that with badminton.
If you keep on going in the straight line backward and forward you are becoming predictable.
I do always advice my friends and Students of GMMA ACADEMY to go and practise other sports at your own time.
It will all contribute to your fighting skills and to your life experience
By doing it you become wiser, understand different aspects and teach your brain and muscles different reactions.
Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai training is putting many different elements and skills together on its own.
But we are very open minded people and we are constantly trying to improve.
Wherever I go I do try to get another lesson to become better person,better fighter and instructor.
When I am swimming,  playing football, watching tennis, cooking, cleaning or working out my diet.
Every little thing done right can help you to understand a little bit more.


Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment