Sunday 27 July 2014

Weight Management.

As a GMMA Academy fighter,great part of my training is keeping right diet.
When I say right diet I mean; eating clean, natural food in good balance.
 Fuel I do intake supposed to give me good slow reliving energy (I am trying to avoid bursts of energy created by carbohydrates,caffeine, etc),it supposed to be keep me going through my everyday training,work,everyday activities as much as it should help my body and brain in recovery.
All that got to be done while keeping my weight on certain level.
Some of our Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai students find diet as a most difficult part of preparation for the fights.
What I deeply believe in is that it will never become any easier as long as you act as if it was punishment.
As I have mentioned in "This is my lifestyle" blog,sometimes I am being asked why do I punish myself not eating or drinking some of the products.
I don't see it as a punishment.I do not struggle.
It is my own choice,which had to be made in order to achieve my goals.
It is my choice to live healthy and energetic life.
I still learn about my body and nutrition in general.
It is very interesting and educating process that gives me another skills.

Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment