Monday 14 July 2014

Do what you believe in!

I believe that everyone of us asking himself that question when setting up new ambitious goal.
Do I have what it takes?
In my case question was.
Can I become world champion in kickboxing?
Can I really coach others?
Can I do it all, help some people and care for my own family at this same time?
This kind of questions are always going to come to our heads simply because we are thinking creatures.
Answer is one.
If you believe in the end result, take action, don't over think it. As long as you stay focused, disciplined, fallow up your plan and consult it with some mentors or like minded people.
You can't go wrong.
Your passion and will power going to take over all obstacles that get on your way.
Surround yourself with positive people that give you support and believe in you.
That's what I find in GMMA Academy!

Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment