Saturday 16 August 2014

Don't waist your time.

 Watching our youngest Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai students makes me come to many conclusions.
One of them is that I wish I have started my Martial arts education much earlier.
There are many things I would do differently if I could turn back time.
It doesn't mean I regret anything.
Whatever decision I made, whatever action I took, it all made me who I am.
And as a hard working and constantly improving person I am on my way to my own greatness.
One very important lesson life has taught me is that time is flying and we should not waist any second of our lives.
So what i do try to do now is watch carefully what life brings to my hands and take the most of it.
If you got motivated, if you think of doing something that could improve your life and possibly lives of others (your family, friends, even some random people).
Don't over think it!
Just do it!
Other way some other ideas and your ego will suppress it.
You will most likely come back to it in time thinking,where could you have been right now if you moved on with it at the first place.
Of course sometimes it is a lot of coincidence and sometimes we simply need to grow up to certain things.
But if you at least give it an honest try straight away you might flow with it and save some time.
Some people say "maybe that's how it suppose to be".
I believe it is supposed to be the way you create it for yourself.
At GMMA Academy we don't believe in such a thing like "lucky punch".
Every punch and kick thrown during the fight has been executed with intention of harming the opponent,if shot got delivered and made the damage it means ,that striker did what he has practised and got what he was aiming for. 
Exactly like in every days life!


Krystian Ozog
GMMA instructor, trainer & fighter
-Guru MuayThai  Boxing classes
-Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts classes
-GMMA Personal Trainer
Tel: 07928093841
www.gmma.com
info@gmma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment