Saturday 31 October 2015

Feel good about yourself, you are still under construction

Whatever we do in our lives, the way we feel about it is the main factor which is going to decide what outcome has that experience going to have on us.
Is it going to be positive or negative outcome ?!
Is it going to be our step up, step down or just another act of killing the time ?!
It is us who decides how much we are going to learn and benefit out of it.
We all have our own story and our own way of living. We are all having our own, individual approach to everything we do.
As a GMMA Academy fighter and martial arts instructor, guy who spends most of his day in the gym. I do look at training as a way of development of my life.
I do look deep inside of my own performance and performance of others. When I look at it I do see much more than just physical abilities.
I see it as a great example of human psychology tool.
Training with and around others everyday gives me great opportunity of meeting countless individuals with so many different approaches and attitudes towards their training and development.
I meet people who are coming to the gym only when they manage to get a bit of time off  from other duties,  once or twice a week. Most of those people  understands that it isn't going to be easy but still decide to do it as they believe in advantages of their training. Even though they are having hard time they are still happy and proud of their achievements.
I also meet people who train regular, at the competing level and they are being quite hard on themselves. When the struggle comes, pain kicks in and body slows down, they become to feel bad about their performance and excitement drops down.
There are people who come to the gym once in a while, with great enthusiasm which fades away as intensity of workout increases.
There are individuals who practise on general bases and understand that when struggle begins is when training really starts.
I have been wearing all of those pairs of shoes. I have trained less and felt positive about my progress, what was giving me that extra boost to train more and harder.
I have been training a lot and very hard then I have reached to a point when not only my body was fatigued but also my brain was telling me that I am useless and I should stick to do my work and train for pleasure only.
I am still learning and developing myself as a fighter/student/Instructor. I do really believe that I have got an amazing opportunity of doing something I always loved to do and improve my private life and my other passions at this same time.
Seeing it this way gives me that push to get out of the bed and hit the road for morning run, even thought I have slept very little and my body still hurts from last night's training.
It has been my own choice and it is the only way forward to achieve my goals.
Seeing it this way gives me a lot of positive energy and power to keep going even when my performance doesn't satisfy my ego.
I give myself credit, understanding that fighting and coaching is something that you never stop to learn. Believing in myself and the fact that I am on the right track.
It makes me feel good about myself.

  
photo
Krystian Ozog
Fighter/Instructor, GMMA Academy
     

No comments:

Post a Comment