Monday 9 March 2015

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

What will they say ? How will they react ?
What if they disagree ? Can I really do it ?
Maybe I am not fit for it ?!
Am I not to old ?
What if this and what if that ?!?
So many questions and doubts  comes to our heads every day.
Conversation with our innerself is never ending.
In sports, career, everydays life. If we allow our innerself, nerves, emotions take control of our reactions and decisions we might miss great opportunities and and go through our lives to cautious.
Not achieving our best, not allowing ourselves to live our lives.
Of course, we can't jump of the boat in the middle of the ocean without the life vest and not being able to swim.
But at this same time not doing things because they might go wrong is a bit like; not getting of the bed because at night we are going to go to sleep again anyway.
Physical  exercise has always been great motor to my life, even before I gave started with fighting and martial arts.
It has always been great tool to work on my mental strength and confidence.
Of course I do still ask myself  ( obvious ) questions like; "can I really?" and "what if?".
I ask those questions in my sport career, professional career as well as in my private life.
And trust me I do fear and I do do doubt.
When emotions begin to take over I simply try to turn of and try to think "what would I do if I weren't afraid? ".
I try to think what has brought me this path, what am I hoping to achieve and where am I going to.
I do train hard and devote my life to become better  fighter, martial artist and instructor. I do work hard to become successful in every aspect of my life and being able to share with others.
Even I do feel tired I've got great believe in myself and my abilities and my plans.
But like in the fighting career.
In a sparring and preparation I feel sharp,strong and able to move mountain.
I do look for the way and plan how to get titles and be a winner, how to develop for myself and for our team.
Then when it comes to the fight day;
I I still question myself if I have done enough and "what if this?"or "what if that?". I suppose it is natural.
It is related to our survival instinct which should help us make the decision at the moment of danger.
But do we not become to cautious at some point?
We do wanna get better job, but we are afraid of changes.
We do wanna travel, have lots of adventure and achieve big things but we are not willing to risk.
If I weren't afraid would become a world champion in kick boxing, I would educate myself in psychology I would become successful in all aspects of my life to be able to take care of my family as well as  help others. Still getting more out of my life, achieving my goals and passions.
What would you do if you weren't afraid?

www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment