Monday 2 March 2015

How to handle the Bullies

Yesterday, I had chat with some young man, telling me that he gets bullied.
He seems to be intelligent, and very open minded person with very low self confidence.
He has asked me, as a fighter for some advice of; how can he handle out when gets bullied?
I've told him straight away; if he thinks that knowing how to fight and challenging everyone at the moment of disagreement is the way to solve the problem.
He is not thinking right.
You can't fight everyone and everywhere.
Your friends at school, your boss at work, your relatives or your work mates.
You will always get some trouble with people, because we are all different and seeing things differently.
Bullies are usually trying to hide their weaknesses behind their acts.
What I have experienced many times; kindness can often be taken by weaknesses. Then you will become a target of those weak people who wants to lift themselves up by putting you down.
Fighting them,( unless they putting physical force on you ),would only bring you down to their level.
Training Martial arts, if it's  done right way should bring you well above that.
In my case it gives me more confidence, focus, self control,  better judgement and finding the solution under the pressure.
As a young Polish lad,with very basic English, working in construction, around London, in the past. I have been in many different situations when I was put in a test.
The better I become in my training and fighting career the better I began handle those people and situations.
I would always explain to myself that this people know nothing about me and I know what I am made of because I test myself every time I step to the gym or into the ring.

photoKrystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/FighterGMMA Academy
      

No comments:

Post a Comment