Wednesday 24 September 2014

Working on your inner self.

If we look at someones behaviour very close we can read quite a lot about himself.
Successful and confident people usually present them selves very well.
They usually got straight,chest and head up posture.
They move firmly and not avoiding eye contact.
Where people  who haven't got much confidence and they heads are troubled,usually keep they heads down and they body curved.
Their posture,movement and communication will be less energetic and composed .
How do we change it when circumstances of our lives are not getting any easier and still giving us reasons to worry?
Well the way I see it is that you got to work on two aspects.
As my coach strongly  advise, main aspect we should work on is our inner selves.
Only controlling and developing our inner selves can bring lasting changes to our life.
Of course we can keep on reminding ourselves to keep head up,straight back and compose in certain situations. But surely we can't keep it for a long time as the life will verify,and our body will immediately change under pressure.
How many of us experienced "cut off" in a stressful situation like; important exam,interview,sports championships,fight...
In the practise everything was crystal clean but at the moment of truth everything we knew was forgotten.
So guided by my coaches I train my body as a side effect of working on my inner self.
Endless repetition,drilling and improving techniques,going through new challenges at different aspects of my life. Meditation in silence,meditation in practise.
Not allowing myself to take it easy and go lazy.
In every other challenging situation I want my inner self to dictate my body what kind of action it suppose to  take.I want my mind to stay confident clean of  negative emotions and sharp to take the best  out of my performance.
This is my way of getting better as a fighter,instructor and human being.

photo Krystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/Fighter, GMMA Academy
         

No comments:

Post a Comment