Monday 15 September 2014

Eating clean.

As the season gas started there is no more time for experiments.
Of course I am still in a process of learning and I am constantly making different adjustments with my training regime, diet, recovery and general progress of mine and GMMA Academy.
However I can feel it on my body that I have to settle down with few aspects of my fighting career.
Diet is something very important for me and something that I constantly learn about.
As I am going to be competing quite regular from now on.
I cannot afford to put on and drop off the weight.
I need too keep it pretty much this same for most of the time so I do not struggle when it comes to weight in and fighting day.
My body sucks all the food like sponge, after intense training during my preparation.
That's why I try to eat clean at all times.
I have experienced how hard it is to drop the weight last minute.
I have also experienced how that could affect your performance.
So I am trying honestly stick to the nutrition plan that has been created for me based on my hair test few months back.
I also got to work on my timing,sizes of portions and snacking.

photo Krystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/Fighter, GMMA Academy
         

No comments:

Post a Comment