Tuesday 9 September 2014

Fighters life

As holiday season has finished,our GMMA calendar has filled up much more.
We are going to be very busy with training, competitions, promotional campaign and social work.
As I had quite long brake (about two months) without competing I feel excited and ready to step in to the ring at any time.
This Summer we haven't waisted the time at all when it comes to training.
I tried to stay strong and work on my weaknesses as well as experiment with some workouts, diet and self discipline programs.
Now is the time to put it all in practise and test myself.
I am very excited over the plans we got already set up to the end of this year.
I am really hungry for fighting.
As a I strongly believe in simple way of becoming someone, who you wanna be.
In my case:
If you wanna be good fighter, you need to fight!
Whatever you wanna achieve all you need to do is; take action


photo Krystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/Fighter, GMMA Academy
         

No comments:

Post a Comment