Monday 27 April 2015

Busy life vs training

There is so much more I wanna get from my life.
As a fighter, student, instructor.
As well as in my career outside the sports and as a husband, brother, son and simply a men.
I strongly believe that we were born as a community and we should also leave as a community too. I wanna be able to so much more for others.
I know that I am on the right path to achieve all this. I am with right, like minded people.
As most of us this days I can't always do things that I would like to  (even if they are right things to do ). Like my training.
My routine is at least two trainings day, six days a week. When I accomplish this schedule,  I do have a Sunday off with full peace of mind.
If I know that tomorrow I've got to start work earlier I will make sure that I wake up early enough to do my morning session and prepare myself for rest of the day.
My main trainings (Gukwoone, GuruMuayThai etc) are in the afternoon or evening. And they are my priorities.
I will literally do all my best to attend my main sessions.
As much as the morning ones are flexible, I can't change nothing when it comes to the main ones.
So in the busy schedule of my other work related duties. Sometimes it is physically impossible to make it on time.
Sometimes even beeing slightly late is not an option either.
Do I just finish what I've got to do and go home to have a peaceful night?
No way.
That wouldn't be possible.  I wouldn't sleep well at all.
The more I achieve the busier I get and the harder it is to fit in everything I wanna do. But if I can't cope with what is happening now, how will I perform having more responsibilities and more duties (which I am planning to ) on my head.
I am not even parent yet:-) !
So I will always make sure that I have this couple of things with me at all times.
My training kit and membership card to chain of the gyms at different locations around London, where I can do my routine if I miss my planned training.
If I skip it today, tomorrow will something else pop out. Day after day, week after week I will miss more and instead of getting closer I will move away from my goals.
So here we are.
Missed my evening session and just about to start my own training of a run on the treadmill...
Good luck with achieving your goals👍
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment