Friday 3 April 2015

Stressing food

I have experienced how stress can affect our nerve system and our health at numbers of situations.
I have had serious problem with my lower back ( when I have thought that my fighting career was finished ).
At very unexpected moment, when I was actually feeling pretty strong.
I have seen my wife beeing incorrectly diagnosed with asthma few months after our wedding. When she finally settled down after all the preparation and stressing about the ceremony and party.
So many times I've got ill straight after the fight as my nerve system would be overloaded in the preparation and during the competition. When it was all done my body and brain would completely relax and being tired after all the tension I would catch any virus hanging around.
Having the back problem I have mentioned before I was regularly visiting chiropractic for months.
At that time I would always have pack or two of peppermint chewing gums in my pocket.
Emptying pockets before each session my Chiropractic has noticed that and proposed me a test.
Test was simple: I had to lie down  on my back and lift my legs and arms,keeping them straight and try to resist while he was pulling pushing or to the side and pushing down.
It wouldn't look too bad.
Then he would ask me to put one of the chewing gum in my mouth, without even chewing just let the taste come out.
It was no longer than two minutes before we repeated the test.
I couldn'tbelieve of the outcome and I have accused the doctor of pushing and pulling harder than before.
He would smile and explain to me what was he trying to prove.
Doctor has explained to me that what I have experienced was result of my nerve system being weaken up while protecting my body against poisoning chemical of the chewing gum called aspartame.
While he was explaining I was waiting for the taste to go away and we had the test for the third time.
Everything was more or less back to normal after about five minutes chat.
Aspartame is one of many chemical ingredients of today's processed food.
Along with many other sweeteners, regulators, preservatives and countless enhancements used by food producers.
All of those have similar effect on our health to mental stress.
It all affects our nerve system then amune.
You can run and train everyday, but if you are not having good rest, peaceful life, plenty of love and healthy diet.
You might still suffer health wise.
So make right choices at your next meal.
www.GMMA.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment