Thursday 27 November 2014

Do it right!

Last few weeks I had very busy schedule;training, work,some other duties.
Couple of fights this month that I was preparing for got cancelled last minute.
And simply my training routine gets busier and more intense as I progress.
But then again I am  just a human being.
I got my weaknesses , my body also gets tired, my brain also trying to look  for the short  cuts.
Wednesday evening my body feel  fatigued after all the training and work I did recently. Especially  my legs.
I have started the evening session  of a quick  stretching to help the blood flow through my veins easier.
Then our coach sent us for run.
As we were running  I have started  feeling better,more energetic.
When  we got back we were told to put all the protection on and get ready for technical sparring.
As we had few handicaps given by our coach,we couldn't just move around  freely.
That made it  more interesting and I could see  that everyone  focus was really high.
Once we finished sparring,next step was bringing  what we have practised to few more rounds of bag work,shadow boxing and skipping.
The final step was groundwork (high intensity  body weight  workout ) to condition our brains and muscles.
During that session I had my ups and downs.
But every time when my brain was trying to  slack I was reminding myself that doing it anyhow is not going to make me better.
All it is going to do it will make me just tickling over.
Is it really what I want from myself?
That would be just a waste of time  which I am  already spending practising.
If I am doing it already I might as well do it right!
I know that I  will  see the benefits of that when I feel strong and relaxed.
Also that's the only way to achieve that full feeling after the session.

photo Krystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/Fighter, GMMA Academy
      

No comments:

Post a Comment