Monday 3 November 2014

Your success is your owm choice.

Whatever you do in your life you got always two choices.
You can find yourself excuses or find the right way and push on through.
Off course we are all just a human and we like a bit off comfort in our lives.
But I strongly believe that real comfort and peace of mind can only come to you when you know that you worked hard and now is time to have that rest and enjoy yourself.
As a fighter I know that there is no worst feeling than on the day of fight having that doubt in your head if you have done enough.Maybe I could have push it a bit more in the preparation.
So it is your own choice if you wanna be confident with yourself or always find some reason why not to do this extra work.
I have learnt to catch every opportunity and I am trying to react straight away in every aspect of my life.
I believe this is the best way.
I have learnt to say yes to every possible training or experience that I believe could benefit to me.
I am usually planning my training for a week on the day I got rest and I feel strong.
That's when very bright ideas comes to my head.
When I am tired in a process I do push myself and there is no backing off option.
The only thing that can change is to add up more.



No comments:

Post a Comment