Wednesday 5 November 2014

Sports and psychology Academy

Working with people, educating and helping them to develop their skills, is a great job.
As in any other profession it needs good, clean intentions, passion and experience.
I believe you can only become a master of something if you really believe in it, enjoy it and if it brings improvement to your own life.
As one of my mentors said to me few years back;"you got to help yourself,to be able help others".
I have always looked at sports as a great improvement tool in my life but sharing my knowledge with people, takes it up to another level.
It brings two of my main passions together. 
Sports,martial arts and fighting craft along with great studies of psychology.
There is many more aspects that goes with it.
But being GMMA Academy instructor,fighter and student is just like studying at PE and Psychology academy,two in one.
It keeps me focused all the time. Seeing hard work of others, makes me wanna improve more, to be able to,bring our students and colleagues skills to the maximum.
But telling everyone to do this same kind of exercises or having this same diet is not gonna work.
My job is to listen to our students,observe their improvement and find the way to gradually bring the best out of them.
After each training it takes me while to summarise and over think whole lesson.
It always bring some questions and ideas.
Which I try to back up by studies,research and discussion with others experience people which are surrounding me. Mainly my Coaches.

photo Krystian Ozog
Instructor/Trainer/Fighter, GMMA Academy
       

No comments:

Post a Comment