Saturday 10 May 2014

New challenge!

If you keep on doing this same things, you are going to stay this same.
To make a changes, to improve, to get where you wanna be.
You got to put some action!
You got to set up your goals,  educate yourself, create your plan and make it work.
You cannot be afraid of changes, you got to come out off your comfort zone.
Every new challenge stimulates your brain,teaches you how to adopt when the changes come.
I have always been trying new sports. Different martial arts and many others.
Challenging myself and being curious.
Adding up experience believing I will benefit from that in the future.
There is still so much more I wanna try!
This Sunday I've got opportunity to try myself in taekwoondo competition "Capital Open",just outside London.
I have been practising taekwoondo for few years (on and off), mainly to improve my kicks.
I have never compete in taekwoondo tournament before. It is going to be different experience to what I am used to.
No punches to the head and a lot off explosive leg work in a tournament mood, what means I  might end up having few fights on the day.
My thaiboxing and Gukwoone training surely is going to pay off! :-)
I am going there with great  full off great and experienced fighters
It is going to be fun.
As much as i wanna put the best possible performance i am sure we going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment