Sunday 25 May 2014

GMMA Academy concept.

GMMA-GuruMuayThai and Gukwoone
mixed martial arts Academy. 
As the word "Academy"clearly says, our aim is to educate.
We help our students learn new skills while they improve they physical,mental and spiritual abilities. 
What we wanna spread around is way beyond just kicking and punching.
We passing over values that we learnt along with our martial arts education. 
The number of values is countless.
Discipline, respect, humbleness and self confidence, hard and smart work along with never give up attitude, working as a individual and working in the team,creativity and constant improvement . Those few I believe are most important ones in modern world for all of us no matter what age or gender we are.
Doing all this and knowing that this way we can help someone improve or even change they life is what drives me to work, train and learn even more.
Everything I do, I do it to become better fighter and instructor.
The reason why I wanna do this is that I will be able to help society and  hopefully some of my students will continue my work and help more people.
Just like I am passing along what I have learnt from Sir and all my coaches.
Our motto is "Sporting Inspiring Greatness".

No comments:

Post a Comment