Thursday 8 May 2014

My little Thailand.

Morning jog,meditation, breakfast sprints, pad work and kickboxing sparring with one of my students,homemade dinner and relaxing while filling up my diary and documents.
Boxing training with lots off sparring then quick snack on the bus to central London where I am going to finish off with some thaiboxing sparring...
It was ones again very good session.
I have sparred few guys I never sparred before.
What is always interesting and challenging experience.
I do enjoy my life as a fighter and instructor!
I like to think that I've got my "little Thailand" right here, right now.
Training and recovery, working your body along with your brain.
Improving yourself while helping others.
That's how I see ideology of thaiboxing and Thai culture. 
That's how I wanna live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment