Monday 9 February 2015

Follow your dreams.

What is your dream?
What is your ambition?
How would you like to see yourself in few years time?
Those few questions keep on coming back to my head every now and then.
Answer isn't always this same,everything changes. I am changing, my family and my needs are changing.
My surroundings and abilities are changing.
And the most of all my hunger increases.
All my little achievements keep the fire burning inside me.
Keeps me inspired and believe that I am on the right path.
All my failures makes me understand how much work there is still in front of me.
Sharing my knowledge and experience by writing this blog and coaching others gives an additional value to my journey of becoming better.
Gives me hope that my way of improvement and what I have learnt can help others believe in their goals and save some time by not making this same mistakes.
Having weakness, fears or making mistakes is natural.
But don't let all these slow you down or stop you in achieving your goals.
Don't look for excuses.
Fallow people you believe are right and helping you to improve.
Follow your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment