Wednesday 20 July 2016

My purpose

I have recently been asked by one of my mentors and GMMA Academy directors Arriane Eva Morrin to scribble down short bio of mine that we could use as a Team description on one of our upcoming GMMA Academy projects run by "Foundation Nutrition Trust".
I thought that I could share it with you in form of the blog to give you brief essence who I am and what is my purpose.


*Hi my name is Krystian Ozog

“In my experience as a professional fighter and Martial arts coach I have learned that it is incredible what we are capable of when we remove self-doubt and limitations from our minds.
All we need is a vision and discipline in whatever we want to achieve.”

I am 31 and I have moved from Poland to UK over 11 years ago.
Sports of different kinds have always been big part of my life.
I have always dreamed of becoming professional athlete, beginning with; footballer, basketball player, marathon runner… I have been trying all sorts of physical activities.

As the time was passing by and life was moving on I would concentrate on getting better quality of life keeping my dreams to myself and staying fit the best I could in between work, education and other commitments.

As I have never stopped challenging myself and stayed open minded to new skills opportunities.
In my early twenties I was lucky to meet great people, my GMMA coaches who helped me discover two biggest passions of mine; Martial Arts and working with people.

As a professional fighter with quiet rich record of fights on national and international level in different styles and categories, I have earned great experience which has been crowned with few titles;  the most precious and recent one is B.I.K.M.A middleweight low kick kickboxing professionalworld champion. As a fighter and GMMA Academy instructor I have earned great experience that I am sharing every day by co-running Gukwoone martial arts for children and GuruMuayThai (Thai kick boxing) classes for adults and children in different London locations.

I do really believe that sports / Martial arts are great self-development tools for everyone to remain in good physical, mental and spiritual health.

Constantly developing myself and learning from others is something that I value the most of my passion / my career.*


GMMA Academy "Sporting, Inspiring, Greatness"


photo
Krystian Ozog
Fighter/Instructor, GMMA Academy
     

No comments:

Post a Comment