Tuesday 15 September 2015

World title fight

Five more days to go.
This Saturday coming ,19th of September 2015 another big test for me and my team. I am going to fight for B.I.K.M.A middleweight low kick kickboxing World Title.
For the second time in my career I am going to fight against very strong, skilled and end experienced fighter, current British Champion, representing  Albania and Great Britain at once: Jetnor Pjetri.
Our previous fight took place about four years ago and I can honestly say that it was one of the hardest and most precious point decision victories on my record.
It has been a long time since then and we both went long way.
I believe it is going to be very interesting match where we both going to give it all for 10, 2 minutes rounds that has been contracted.
We are both going to fight hoping that we are going to make our teammates, fans and family proud.

For me personally it will be another step towards achieving my goals, another position on my CV, another great opportunity to test myself.
I do want to make my students proud, I do want to make them believe in themselves and that they can become whoever they want.

I want my friends, family and readers to believe this same.
Since I have started my journey with martial arts, my life has changed and is constantly changing a lot.
It is improving.

If you wish to come and support myself and good cause which are Children in need which all the tickets money are donated to.
You are more than welcome.
Just let me know and meet me at the venue.

Saturday 19th September 2015 at "Night of champions" Chestnut Grove school, Chestnut Grove, Balham SW12 8JZ.
Doors are open at 3pm, first bout at 4pm.
Cost of tickets £20, all money donated to children with heart disease.

photo
Krystian Ozog
Fighter/Instructor, GMMA Academy
     

No comments:

Post a Comment