Sunday 20 April 2014

GMMA Academy

As I've mentioned yesterday I am having short Easter break with my wife and some old friends of ours.
I won't be writing about my day so.
I think this is great time to explain a bit about concept of GMMA Academy.
Gukwoone Mixed Martial Arts also related to GuruMuayThai is very practical form of Martial arts,
combining arts of Muay Thai/Krabi-Krabong,Taekwondo and Judo.
We learn use of four different weapons: double sticks,tonfas,nunchaku and sai.
My coach and mentor-created Gukwoone and GuruMuayThai based on  his lifelong experience in practising and teaching martial arts on highest level.

Both aspects of Gukwoone: artistic and practical cooperate with each other creating beautiful and very useful combat style.
Personally i feel that while I grow up as a Gukwoone practitioner I am becoming better fighter.
While I am becoming better fighter my skills of Gukwoone growing up too.
It doesn't mean you have to be a fighter to learn and progress Gukwoone but surely it will make you understand and teach you how to react in the situation when you would have to use your skills.
Concept of Gukwoone also teaches many attributes that we all should equip ourselves to have better quality of our lives.
Attributes like: discipline,humbleness,self-confidence,respect and never give up attitude. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment