Wednesday 30 April 2014

Feeling inspired!

I am feeling very inspired after last night boxing session.
I've got some plans of improvement in my head and going to put them in to action straight away.
As I believe that the biggest loose comes when you are being inspired and not taking an action.
(Written Tuesday morning).
Tuesday was very busy.
Fallow up techniques from Mondays boxing class then work on the kicks and Gukwoone drills in preparation for today's class.
Due to the tube strike roads were extremely busy.
Anyway, I arrived on time.
With plan of action ready in my head.
We have started at 5pm as we suppose to, some kids still weren't there.
That doesn't stop us moving on.
Everyone was full of focus and great energy. I can see improvement in everyone of us.
I can only get better when my students do!
And vice verse, they are improving along with me.
That's why my journey is so special! I can help others while I am helping myself.
When the class has finished, without wasting the time I have jumped in the car.Where i had some oats crackers with yogurt to get some fuel for the thaiboxing training that I was heading to.
Got back home just past midnight where I have slept like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment